Materials: navy painted calf leather+ red painted full grain leather
Lining: navy calf leather
Sole: white boatshoe rubber sole
Named for it's use by sailors, the boat shoe is also known as a deck shoe. While it was initially made for nautical use, it's casual style and practical rubber sole made it a hit beyond that. Perfect for wear during the warm summer months, the boat she is one of the most-loved casual styles available.
Go to this link to customize this item:
Each pair is hand-made of the finest materials and quality craftsmanship. Your order will be shipped to you in 3.5 - 4 weeks. Additional shipping options are available at checkout.
We guarantee every item for quality craftsmanship and order accuracy. Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date of delivery.
How to return an item:
- Give customer service a call at 901.296.4003
- (You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Share the reason for your return
- You will be given a return status confirmation
- Send the item(s) to the flagship store at 629 S. Cooper, Memphis, TN 38104
- Upon receipt of your return, you will be provided a retun status
- Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you
We Thank You for choosing L.R. CLOTHIER Luxury Tailored Clothing