Materials: grey exotic ostrich
Lining: black calf leather
Sole: recycled rubber comando rubber sole
Last: Zurigo - Rounded toe for traditional English Look
The Hiking Boots are as good for climbing debris-strewn mountains as they are for pounding the pavements of Bushwick or Dalston. Robust and fulsomely soled, they represent the sartorial sweet point where form and function impeccably collide. With an adjustable buckle strap, padded collar and metal D-ring lace system, they perfectly mould themselves around your feet. The tough Goodyear-welted soles available, on the other hand, are thoroughly modern and won’t fail you in even the most dismal conditions.
Ostrich leather is known for its softness and its unique natural grain, formed by the pattern of its feather sockets. In spite of its softness, ostrich leather is unsurpassed for its tactile strength. It is, in fact, one of the strongest leathers available.
Go to this link to customize this item:
Each pair is hand-made of the finest materials and quality craftsmanship. Your order will be shipped to you in 3.5 - 4 weeks. Additional shipping options are available at checkout.
We guarantee every item for quality craftsmanship and order accuracy. Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date of delivery.
How to return an item:
- Give customer service a call at 901.296.4003
- (You may also send an email to email@example.com)
- Share the reason for your return
- You will be given a return status confirmation
- Send the item(s) to the flagship store at 629 S. Cooper, Memphis, TN 38104
- Upon receipt of your return, you will be provided a retun status
- Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you
We Thank You for choosing L.R. CLOTHIER Luxury Tailored Clothing