Materials: jeans sartorial + burgundy patina
Lining: navy calf leather
Sole: dark red Goodyear Welt, leather sole
Last: Zurigo - Rounded toe for traditional English Look
Monkstraps have become very popular recently. The single monk is characterized by a single strap coming across the upper of the shoe and meeting with a buckle. A single monkstrap will be very comfortable and has become a staple shoe to get some attention.
Artisan-Hand Made Patina: The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
Go to this link to customize this item:
Each pair is hand-made of the finest materials and quality craftsmanship. Your order will be shipped to you in 3.5 - 4 weeks. Additional shipping options are available at checkout.
We guarantee every item for quality craftsmanship and order accuracy. Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date of delivery.
How to return an item:
- Give customer service a call at 901.296.4003
- (You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Share the reason for your return
- You will be given a return status confirmation
- Send the item(s) to the flagship store at 629 S. Cooper, Memphis, TN 38104
- Upon receipt of your return, you will be provided a retun status
- Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you
We Thank You for choosing L.R. CLOTHIER Luxury Tailored Clothing